nakliyat fiyatları evden eve nakliyat
porno izle porno indir sikiş izle
Commitments of Traders
Indicator for Meta Trader 4
Bonus: Famous Humble Traders’ Weekly C.O.T report. 14 Days Free Trial. Cancel any time!
5 Awesome Indicators for MT4
- Total Positions – There is a strong correlation between multiyear high or low positions and a market swings.
- Net Positions – The basic premise of this concept is to “start thinking” about MAJOR trend change if the Speculative positions turn NET long or NET short
- Share of Open Interest – Most reliable signal. Markets top or bottom EVERY time certain amount of the outstanding contracts are held by one side
- Famous Willco – William’s Commercial Index. WILLCO gives an advanced view to the standard Index and proves valuable to measure extreme levels of the positioning
- Index Indicator – Gives you a normalised view of what could be considered high or low in terms of net positioning. Excellent to spot tops and bottoms
- MT4 indicators cover major currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, NZD, AUD and commodities like GLD, SILVER. As default we work with legacy report but everything is possible with our indicator
Famous C.O.T Weekly Report
- C.O.T. report is designed for traders with longer horizons. Those who plan their trading a few months ahead. Swing traders enter markets a few times a quarter
- Its designed to gauge supply and demand of a particular currency. It can be used to confirm mid to long term fundamental bias by analysing speculative positions in the market.
- The report breaks down each Tuesday’s Open Interest and gives us a powerful view on what exactly the big guys have been doing in the marketplace and what their plans might be
- In the report, we cover EURO, GBP, AUD, JPY, CAD, and we focus on Non-Commercial traders as an indication of a profit driven bias
- Our report predicted major market tops and bottom with a deadly accuracy many times in the past
- This is an essential tool for gauging long term sentiment in futures markets
ONLY $8/per month